Pigment ink that does not fade easily.
- Embossing is not suitable for inkjet paper because the ink penetrates quickly.
- If the stamp is larger than the ink pad, hold the pad in your hand and tap it to apply ink to the stamp.
- Only metallic colors are oily.
- Metallic color may cause poor color development or discoloration on some inkjet papers.
- Golden grits develops beautiful metallic colors even on inkjet paper.
- Drying time 10 to 15 minutes (recycled paper postcard) It depends on the conditions such as paper quality and climate and the ink color.
- Emboss Optimal because it dries slowly (use transparent embossed powder). * Golden grits dries quickly and is not suitable for embossing.
- Body size (mm) : 97×67×19
- Board size (mm) : 76×47