A revolutionary almighty ink pad that can be used for most materials, including materials that do not absorb ink.
* Slightly bleeds on Japanese paper, vellum paper, cloth and unpainted wood.
* Please be careful when using slippery materials. If it fails on a non-absorbent surface, it can be removed with a stage-on cleaner.
* After using the stamp, be sure to remove the ink with the stays-on cleaner as soon as possible and wipe it off with water.
* Resin clear stamps (acrylic stamps) may deteriorate depending on the material. We recommend that you test them in advance.
* Jet Black is an archival.
* To prevent drying, close the lid immediately after use, and close the inner lid when storing (it is convenient to bond the inner lid and the outer lid).
* Please remove oil etc. of material well before use.
* On non-absorbent surfaces, rubbing may cause a fall.
Drying time: 3 seconds (absorbing surface) to 5 minutes (non-absorbing surface) Varies depending on material, climate and other conditions.