* Made From Japan.
* Excellent Quality
* Size of the small ink pad: 2.4 x 2.4cm
* 24 color
|Application||Fabric, unpainted wood, uncoated paper, japanese papers,|
leather(tanned leather), unglazed pottery
|Drying time||Needs to include drying time for paper. Treat with heat source (dryer, iron or heat gun) for at least 15 seconds for permanence. Drying time varies based on surface/material, humidity, etc.|
※When heat setting with an iron, place a cloth between your project and the iron.
|Embossing||Emboss optional on paper.|
- The ink does not contain dyes. It consists of solid pigmentation and tends to be thicker than dye based inks it does not soak in and stain the paper like a dye-based inks. Most Pigment inks will not dry on glossy paper unless you use a heat gun to set the ink. VersaCaft is great for archival scrapbooking projects due to its opacity and permanence.
- VersaCraft small Ink pads provide an economical solution for anyone wishing to build a collection of ink pads produced by a market leader. They are also a great way to experience the art of stamping and colouring without having to pay for full size stamp pads.
- VersaCraft can be used on a variety of surfaces such as fabric, paper, wood,and leather. When stamping on fabric heat setting is required and the fabric should be pre-washed to remove the sizing.
- The main reason to pre-wash is to remove the sizing (chemicals) that are added to fabrics by manufacturers to reduce wrinkling of the product.
|●By heat setting with an iron, textiles can be washed and images will remain. Place a cloth between your project and the iron when ironing.|