- Water Based Ink
- Air Dry
- Available Inker
- Heat Set
- Made In Japan
- 9 different set
|Application||Fabric, unpainted wood, uncoated paper, japanese papers,|
leather(tanned leather), unglazed pottery
|Drying time||Needs to include drying time for paper. Treat with heat source (dryer, iron or heat gun) for at least 15 seconds for permanence. Drying time varies based on surface/material, humidity, etc.|
※When heat setting with an iron, place a cloth between your project and the iron.
|Embossing||Emboss optional on paper.|
- These Soramame Ink Pads are very useful for smaller rubber stamps, for applying/mixing differents colours on a rubber stamps.
- Each of the ink pads is a size of finger tip, so you could put it onto your finger tip and use it easily too.
- Although these ink pads might blend through the pages and the outcome of details not as clear and sharp as Shachihata ink pads, these ink pads would be a great choice for playing around your rubber stamps with more colour choices.
- Available in 9 different sets with lovely pastel tones, these water-based ink pads produce prints that dry quickly with a light powdery finish on paper.
- Multipurpose ink pads which suitable to be used on paper, fabric, wood, leather, ceramic and plastic.