- Use : Fine paper, PPC paper, recycled postcard, kraft paper, Japanese paper
- Cloth (cotton, linen, polyester, etc.) *Avoid washing after stamping the cloth.
- Drying time : About 3 to 5 seconds (paper that easily absorbs ink)
- It depends on the conditions such as material and climate and the ink color.
- Uses newly developed pads.
- Clear markings can be made from fine lines to solid surfaces.
- Water resistant after drying.
- After marking the outline, it will not bleed even if it is colored with water-based markers or watercolors.
- 24 Color