* Application : Uncoated paper, coated paper, vellum, photo,leather(tanned leather), unpainted wood, polymer clay, shrink plastic, terracotta.
* Drying time : 10 - 15 minutes on uncoated paper. Drying time will increase on coated papers. Varies based on surface / material, humidity, etc.
* Embossing : For normal (porous) paper, chances for not able to stick embossing powder due to the fast drying.
* High opacity ink works wonderfully on dark paper!
* Color line includes many natural pastels. Perfect for coordinating with photos and ideal for scrapbooking.
* Ink (from inker) is easy to spread and can be used as paint. Ink can also be mixed into clay. Use ink with the Squeegee or Sponge Daubers to create different background effects.
* Re-ink the pad (with inker, sold separately) as needed to keep pad moist. Do not allow pad to dry out completely.
* Replace inner plastic cover and cover after use. Exposure to air will cause the inkpad to dry out. (Inner covers not required for Dew Drop pads.)